Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Second last Winter in Kursk

Hello, everybody! Now I'm the 5th year medical student in Kursk, Russia. I had a great summer holiday with my family this year. As the time gone by, now it's the second last winter I have in Kursk. Last semester there were some new clinical subjects such as ENT and Ophthalmology and I sat for the final exam last month. Besides that,  I began to learn Russian by having a tutor to guide me and it is quite helpful to improve my Russian language a little. This winter is very special for me, as I began to learn how to ski with my Russian friends. At first, I hate skiing because I fell down all the times as I don't know how to break. It never stops even though I managed to do a "V-shape" braking style or snowplough. I am scared to ski down the slope and it was so painful to fell down. I think I need more practices on that hehe..  









Ivan and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment