Tuesday, December 23, 2008







Hoho!! the charity concert was successfully held on 5 Dec and we have touch the target of 100 thousands ringgits!! Such a great news for everyone especially during this tsunami economic crisis all over the world... with the strength and support by the God, all is possible!! Great, we are able to help the underprivileged ones. At the same time, hope and love was share to them that wonderful god's news they can receive through this amazing Christmas charity concert.

I am very excited and happy on the coming Christmas as I can feel the different atmosphere with the choir's voices covered everywhere the places that I walk through. Sometimes just take a rest and go for a walk in the crowd to feel it as well as relax your mind. Hey,


spent more money for an excursion during the holiday like now. You can make a wonderful life just simply adding some interesting events in your schedule. You can make a change!

Another things I like Christmas very much when receiving some gifts and presents from someone. It's feel very touchful and exciting at the moment. Somethings special you may receive that be a vivid memory in you life. This year is a special Christmas for me as I receive such a big gift from God that can never be replaced and forgotten.


Haha, at last but no least, wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2009. May god bless you. Change on you everytime but never in God, so trust in Him and He will be with you forever!

Omg, my sad Chritmas tree alone as compared to the top 1 >> arwh!!

Yeah!! I received my Christmas present yo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment